Saturday, September 21, 2013

TARDIS In 3D


If you haven't visited this yet, you are in for a treat.

I wrote a blog post over on "The Gentleman Time Traveler" about the Google Maps TARDIS Easter Egg. I found something relatively cool while playing around with it last night.

Right Click to toggle the 3D Mode option
  The Google Street View TARDIS has another little secret. If you right click while exploring the interior of the TARDIS, it gives you the option to turn on 3D mode.


I call this "Migraine Mode."
 The 3D effect leaves a little to be desired in my opinion, but it is available nonetheless. The TARDIS can easily handle travel through any dimension except for the third one, apparently.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I encourage you to leave a comment. I value your feedback.